While water is the best beverage choice, at a holiday party, it is fun to indulge in a seasonal beverage. Stick to just one beverage if you are trying to watch your calories and sip water or unsweetened tea in between.
1. Lightly heat caramel sauce and pour on a plate. Add brown sugar to another plate.
2. Turn glass upside down and cover rim in caramel sauce. Then, move glass to the other plate and cover rim in brown sugar.
3. Add apple slices to glass. Pour in pop and apple cider and serve immediately.
Enough coffee and water to make 4 cups strong coffee
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoons your choice of sweetener
2 cups skim milk
Sprinkle of cinnamon for garnish
1. Add coffee grounds, ginger, vanilla, cinnamon, ground cloves and nutmeg to coffee machine.
2. Brew according to directions.
3. Heat milk on a low heat until hot.
4. Combine spiced hot coffee, hot milk and sweetener together and stir.
Mix all ingredients together and serve.